MetLoan is now MoonieCredit is one of the credit companies that grant each new client their first loan up to 800 euros, without unnecessary paperwork or bureaucracy.
It joins the group of companies such as Hypocredit or CreditMatose that enjoy the guarantee of being Spanish companies, specifically MetLoan, has its registered office in Madrid. And I have added them to our list of quick personal loans in a prominent place because it has caught a lot of popularity among people who urgently need money.
The amount you can get with MetLoan is 800 euros maximum if you are a new client or up to 1,000 euros if you are a recurring customer.
The deadlines to return the money are from 7 to 30 days.
Advantages of MetLoan credits
- We lend up to 800 or 1000 euros.
- Answer in 15 minutes.
- They do not require you to present endorsements, although they do justify that you have regular income.
- They do not ask you indiscreet questions about what you are going to use the money for.
They do not admit applicants who are listed as delinquent in records such as Financial Credit Institutions. If you are one of them, go to loans such as LusCredit or CashMan that these companies do accept requests from delinquent clients although you will get a little more expensive, because of the risk they run.
How is the request for personal loans made to MetLoan?
The company has designed a simple online application form in which they only ask you for the basic data which, together with the fact that if you are a new client, your first loan is free, it makes it one of the companies that is growing the most.
The steps to apply for personal credit at MetLoant are as follows:
- Click here to enter the MetLoan request form, select the money you need and sign the time period you want to return it
- Fill your personal and economic data
- Confirmation of your identity using any of the following means: Identifying yourself through online banking, through Instantor or sending a photocopy of your ID
- With these simple data MetLoan analyzes your request and if they approve you they send you the money in less than 15 minutes (If you work with the same bank, the money will arrive instantly and it may take between 24 and 48 hours)
MetLoan’s flagship promotion: 1% per day loan term
There is such a struggle between the different online credit companies to get new customers, that some of them resort to offers that must be seized while they are in force:
MetLoan grants to people who have never been their clients, the first loan with very advantageous conditions: They apply only 1% per day of time to the amount requested.
You ask € 100 to return it in 9 days, then you get a 9% interest so you’ll have to return € 109
- The amount of money you request can not be more than 800 euros
- It must be the first time you ask them for money
Requirements that you must meet:
- Reside in Spain legally.
- Be between 22 and 70 years old.
- Have the DNI in force.
- Have a mobile phone.
- Have an email account.
- Be the holder of a bank account.
- To be able to justify that they have income with which to face the return.
- Do not appear as delinquent in lists like Financial Credit Institutions.
If you meet all these requirements but figures in the lists of defaulters in Spain (Financial Credit Institutions) do not waste time and you better ask one of the list of companies that do give them that you will find in the following section: Loans with FCI.
How to return the money loaned to MetLoan?
The means of payment to which we are all accustomed is via bank transfer but MetLoan opens the range and also admits other means:
- Through a bank transfer to Crediteriol
- From your profile in MetLoan using the debit or credit card
- Through any post office